Certificate Attestation for UK & UAE-FAQ

Can a husband go on a dependent VISA if his wife is working in the UK?  The customer wants to find a Job (that can be permanent or temporary) once he reaches there. So, does any of his educational docs need the attestation of UK? The Husband is now residing in the UAE. So, is […]